The Patient Care Manager provides supervisory leadership to non-physician clinical providers within the non-ancillary service area of the practice.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred; must be able to read, write and speak English
- One year experience in a clinical setting
- Basic computer knowledge; MS Word and MS Excel, internet, document with Electronic Health Records and/or authorization system with minimal typing/spelling errors, send e-faxes and email.
- Annual OSHA Training
- Patient Access experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Three to five years of experience preferred
- RN license
- CPR certification
- First-aid certification preferred
- Supervises center for compliance with licensing, OSHA, HIPAA, state and federal regulations.
- Supervises and oversees the daily clinical activities.
- Oversee and manage clinical flow, the interaction of all clinical staff, and all daily functions.
- Responsible for ordering medical supplies according to the department needs.
- Reports malfunction of medical equipment and safety issues to supervisor.
- Complies with HIPAA laws
- Supervisors that HEDIS guidelines are being met and achieving performance measures by clinical staff.
- Immediately reports any issues, or unresolved matters to Director of Clinical Operations.
- Counsels, disciplines and performs evaluations to identify cause and issues to work on resolving problems.